lunes, 30 de marzo de 2020

Inglés

Third week

DAY 1.-     Monday, march the 30th (thirtieth), 2020 (twenty twenty)

                      1. Corrige las oraciones que hiciste en la libreta la semana pasada.

SOLUTIONS   Aquí debajo tienes las soluciones.

Remember! - In the present ( -s for the 3rd person singular: he, she, it)
       - In the past ( no -s, no double past)


NEGATIVE AND INTERROGATIVE PAST TENSE.
>
1. Anne didn´t water the plants.

         Did Anne water the plants.

2. We didn´t listen to music. Did we listen to music? 3.  My father didn´t drive. Did my father drive?

4.   I didn´t play basketball. Did I play basketball.

5. They didn´t eat in my home.

          Did they eat in my home.?


                   TURN THE PAST INTO PRESENT
1.   My aunt lives in this house. 2. They play tennis.
    3.   My mother drives the car.
4.  You study english. 5.  My brother speaks. 2. Abre el libro de Inglés por la página 45. Actividad 4: Listen and read. * Escucha 3 veces como hacemos en clase. <Listen and read> 1ª Ve prestando atención a toda la pronunciación. 2ª Leyendo al mismo tiempo, pero sin voz. 3ª Lee al mismo tiempo que lo escuchas.
2








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario